AVAILABLE SERVICE IN MIAMI, BROWARD & PALM BEACH COUNTIES
Water Well Certification and testing, I included the EPA for testing for information regarding the water testing. It’s important to mention that its a requirement for FHA loans. “FHA Loan Minimum Property Requirements in HUD 4000.1: Water Supply, Wells.
FHA loan rules covering minimum property requirements (for all homes to be purchased with a single-family FHA loan) are found in HUD 4000.1.Nov 23, 2015”.
We do test for Bacteria, Chemicals and Legionella on commercial or residential properties. Please contact us for more information and details. Test are tailored for needs and requirements.
· Legionella can cause Legionnaires’ disease, Pontiac fever, and, more rarely, extrapulmonary infections, collectively known as legionellosis.
· Scientists named the bacterium after an outbreak in Philadelphia in 1976. During that outbreak, many people who went to an American Legion convention got sick with pneumonia (lung infection).
· Health departments reported nearly 10,000 cases of Legionnaires’ disease in the United States in 2018.1 However, because Legionnaires’ disease is likely underdiagnosed, this number may underestimate the true incidence. · About one in 10 people who gets sick from Legionnaires’ disease will die.2
· People can get Legionnaires’ disease or Pontiac fever when they breathe in small droplets of water in the air that contain Legionella.
· In general, people do not spread Legionnaires’ disease to other people. However, this may be possible under rare circumstances.3
· Legionella occurs naturally in fresh water environments, like lakes and streams. It can become a health concern when it grows and spreads in human-made building water systems.
· Keeping Legionella out of water systems in buildings is key to preventing infection.
For more information about Legionella the causes, treatment and testing please use the following links: