AVAILABLE SERVICE IN MIAMI, BROWARD & PALM BEACH COUNTIES
Through the years damp buildings have become a growing concern in many cities of the United States. There has been a broad range of reported symptoms and illness affecting people living, attending school, or working in those damp buildings. Research has found that people who spend time in damp buildings are more likely to report health problems such as these:
● Respiratory symptoms (such as in nose, throat, lungs)
● Development or worsening of asthma
● Hypersensitivity pneumonitis (a rare lung disease caused by an immune system response to repeated inhalation of sensitizing substances such as bacteria, fungi, organic dusts, and chemicals)
● Respiratory infections
● Allergic rhinitis (often called “hay fever”)
We also look for:
● Air monitoring only assesses exposure to chemicals absorbed via inhalation.
● We specialize in indoor quality systems, conditions, and areas of opportunity in public and private buildings, childcare, elderly care and others.
● We provide special consultation and reports with details on areas of concern that could affect the air quality of a building.
● Our reports are in color with quantitative and qualitative results for the customer to be able to address the concerns and correct any areas of opportunity.
● We look not only for the areas of damage and concern, but for the root cause of the issue so that proper corrections could be addressed.
● An indoor air hygiene expert will call you
● Receive recommendations on how to make your indoor space safer from virus spread through proper indoor air hygiene practices
● Recommendations are backed by science and proven to improve the quality of the indoor air in your space
● If actual air quality samples are required, we use third party laboratories for testing and result evaluations
All Inspections 4U is well known and respected in the corporate environment by providing special needs evaluations of government, official and community entities.
Call us for an evaluation of your building
and provide you with a free quote.